Friday, January 05, 2007

Back in Morgantown

Back in Morgantown. For the past three days and three nights, I haven't got any good sleep. And for the past three days, I'm still missing the laugh and the fun we had in Syracuse. Katie has been a really really good friend for the past four years. It has been a long time, since last September, that I had felt that comfortable and felt like I was at home, waking up to coffee, at my house in Hanoi, Vietnam.

I really hope she would apply and get accepted to the AP workshop. She deserved to be there, just need to be a little more aggressive. She deserves to be learning from the best in the industry.

But now I'm back in Morgantown, and I really shouldn't be whining at all. And that this coming semester should be great and I should be busy as hell: 12 hours copy-editing, 4 stories a week, and another hour and a half working at the coffee shop. And sign up for the copy-editing class.

Ohmigod, this damn keyboard doesn't work. Write more then.

In Morgantown, listening to "Can't help falling in love with you." Who's the you? The hot, smart AP writer like Cain Burdeau, then hell yeah.

Huong

No comments: