Saturday, February 03, 2007

Freezing

I thought I could escape the snow in Plattsburgh, but West Virginia is just as cold as New York. I had to walk 35 minutes from downtown Morgantown to this hotel for this stupid assignment I volunteer.

Anyway, it was Saturday night. So no one would want to cover this because they all went out. Which left only me. I don't mind. It's what I love doing. While walking downtown, I saw American, skinny, gorgeous girls walking in high heels, in summer skirt? How the hell could they do it? WVU is a huge campus and going out has become not what you want to do, but what you have to do in order to survive, be cool. Going out is supposed to mean you want to have a good time with your good friends. Here, it has become like something you have to do because you fee so insecure, and the people you go out with aren't necessary your friends. How ironic.

No comments: